I’m thinking about making this a weekly post- to share quotes or verses that speak to me. There have been countless times where someone has shared a quote on social media and it changed my mood or perspective in the moment. If it can brighten my day, I can only hope that sharing these words will brighten the day of someone else.
1. The measure of love is to love without measure. -St. Francis de Sales (He’s my saint as well as the patron saint of journalists!)
2. And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good. -John Steinbeck
3. Some things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat. -Laura Ingalls Wilder
4. Isn’t it funny how by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different? -C.S. Lewis
5. The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still. -Exodus 14:14
6. Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead. -1 Peter 1:6